- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations carried out on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject - an individual whose personal data is being processed.
Child - a natural person under 18 years of age.
We we (capitalized or not) - Native Ashar Flute - https://www.flautanativa.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent.
- Our processing activities have legal reasons.
- We always consider your rights before processing personal data.
- We will provide processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose.
- Our Processing activities adjust to the purpose for which Personal Data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data.
- We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited for a period of time.
- We will not store your personal data any longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access - which means that you have the right to access data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right to rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete - which means that, in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing - that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - meaning that, in certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to Automated Processing - meaning that you have the right to object to Automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on Automated Processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that has legal effects that significantly affect or affect you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will provide a reason why. If you are not satisfied with how your request was handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to receive help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal measures, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Registration: information you provided to us
This can be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. - mainly the information needed to deliver a product / service or to improve the customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the site. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Cookies: Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, shopping cart information, IP address, purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or view the content on our website, your activities can be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons for sharing this information with us. This is information that you have provided directly to them or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners on here .
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you regarding those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notify you of changes to any services.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
In view of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide a service or send / offer a product;
- to communicate for sales or billing;
Based on legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners)
- to manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / supplied;
- to conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products / services similar or similar to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners)
We process your personal data to fulfill obligations under the law and / or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the Personal Data collected and use that data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no more than 5 years .
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any other processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners, to make the service available to you or to improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Nexcess - manager of our server on the internet;
- E-Goi - manager of our email service.
Our business partner:
- PagSeguro - online payment provider;
- Paypal - online payment provider;
- Paid Market - online payment provider
- Best Shipping - freight quote provider.
We only work with processing partners who can guarantee an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or government officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties, if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (like HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of any breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you need to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or intentionally collect information from children. We don't target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make websites work. We can only access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies - these cookies are necessary for you to use some important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows you to provide more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email on comment forms so you don't have to re-enter that information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to display ads relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and that information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the website provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform. For more information about cookies, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
- Phone: + 55-21-991179232
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible: Ralph CP Ramos F
- Address: Rua Cleodon Furtado nº 5. Varge Grande. Rio de Janeiro. Brazil. Zip code: 22785-030
Last modified was on 08, January, 2020